Blink! Blink! Blink!!
Facts that are enough to blow our minds in the corporate sector.
- 69% of employees are more likely to remain with a corporation for 3 years if they experienced great onboarding.
- New employees who went through a structured onboarding program were 58% more likely to be with the organization after three years.
- Organizations with a typical onboarding process experience 50% new hire retention.
- Nearly 33% of the latest hires search for a replacement job within their first six months on the work.
- 60% of companies fail to line milestones or goals for brand spanking new hires.
- It typically takes eight months for a newly hired employee to succeed in full productivity.
- 22% of companies haven’t any formal onboarding program.
- Manager satisfaction increases by 20% when their employees have formal onboarding training.